Supporting the community is one of our core values at Glenshaw Auto Service, and we’re always thinking of different ways of being a good neighbor. Since it’s “Back to School Season” we’ve developed a program that will give back to the community and support educational causes.
From now until September 30, Glenshaw Auto Service is donating 5% of every service ticket to a local school program of YOUR choosing!
It’s really that simple… any district, any school, any department and/or club.
Here are a few examples:
- 5% of an oil change ticket can benefit the Shaler HS Athletics Department
- 5% of a brakes/rotors replacement ticket can benefit the Ross Elementary School Library
- 5% of an engine replacement ticket can benefit the Hampton Area Band
- 5% of a timing belt replacement can benefit Aquinas Academy of Pittsburgh
You get the idea. The choice is yours!
This is unique in that most fundraisers are for a very specific program. While all educational causes are certainly worthy, often times people contribute to the cause where someone knocks on the door first or their co-worker is selling something, and not necessarily a department or club that is near to their heart.
Whether you need a simple oil change or an engine replacement, we invite you to stop in at Glenshaw Auto Service, and help fund an educational department that is important to you!
Follow These Steps:
- Call Matt or Kylie at 412-487-9902 to schedule your appointment.
- Mention “Back to School Program.”
- Fill out the “Back to School” form when dropping off your vehicle.
If you prefer to schedule an appointment online, click here.
The 5% contribution is based on the pre-tax total. Max contribution per appointment is $200.